Tuesday 19 February 2013

Veterinary Nutrition and Animal Toxicology

Hi, I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year :) I'm back from our summer holidays here in Australia and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things at uni!

One of our units this semester is called Veterinary Nutrition and Animal Toxicology. There are seven components of the unit: nutrients, feed analysis and feed stuffs; vitamins and minerals; equine nutrition; ruminant and camelid nutrition; pigs and poultry; companion animals; and finally toxicology.

I'll publish new posts which will cover each aspect of these modules as I learn them myself. It seems like it will be an interesting and unit to study. I'm sure the things we'll learn will be very useful for us to know in the future. 

As always, if you have any questions or comments about anything I mention in the posts please feel free to let me know in the comments section at the end of each post. Your questions and feedback are very welcome :)

1 comment: